Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wu-Tang Clan

Over the weekend I was up in San Francisco to photograph Rock The Bells. In particular, to photograph one of the most prolific hip hop acts of all time, the Wu-Tang Clan. They performed their iconic album "36 Chambers" in it's entirety, (something that may never happen again). On top of this, they also had O.D.B.'s son, Boy Jones, on stage with them, rapping his father's parts. O.D.B. was a founding member of Wu-Tang, he passed away back in 2004, 2 days before his birthday.

*Special thanks to my doods Taylor + Jeepilicious for being dope, and willing to help me do my thang, ahaha.



GZA + Masta Killa, pre-show.

GZA

RZA, moments before taking the stage.

Method Man hyping up the crowd before everyone walked out.

O.D.B.'s son, Boy Jones.











Some iPhone videos I took between photos:



Click HERE to see of my RTB SF coverage.